OUR LIFE WITH SATI

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the fireworks we good, Sati handled them actually better than the parade last weekend. She fell asleep on the way to the lake but she woke up when they began it was so neat. I had her bundled up in the Bjorn on me and facing out, so she was so comfy watching the sparkling lights against the night sky. I didn't bring the tripod and didn't want to use a flash so I didn't take many photos that you can actually see us in. knowing this, i missed most of the show because i was trying to burn into my memory the image of our daughter for the first time seeing the fireworks. the lights in her eyes and on her cheeks. She also nursed during it. so she would watch some and turn back to eat some more, watch some, nurse some, watch, nurse, it was cute.

I always get so excited having so much to do around us, for instant this July 4th there were fireworks all over, all we had to do was turn a different direction to see a different show.

i love the city.

it was a great weekend, we a bunch of perfects, i kept saying all weekend. perfect holiday, perfect food, perfect company!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i missed it, philadephia was amazing tho. Hope to show you sometime. -Auntie Linds