OUR LIFE WITH SATI

Monday, December 8, 2008

ok, all so apparently i have left everyone a little confused on part of my last blog.

"brittany" is another term used to say vagina, such as beaver, or muff, ham sandwich, va-j-j, papaya, treasure box, bush pie, crotch, etc...

we have not and would never think about using that name for our little girl.

so sorry for the confusion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AUNTIE LT
Can't wait to see you at x-mas!

amy said...

yea. never heard of that one either...

Terre Jackson said...

Blogger Terre said...

Awwww Katie -- I love all of what you have said! It is so sweet to hear your heart. I can't wait til I see that sweet little girl. I am probably as excited about being a gramma for the first time - as you are being a first time mother! Christian hasn't written anything in his blog for a while -- tell him to get crackin'! I love that you both have a website for us to see your thoughts through this wonderful experience.
I love you!
Terre :o)