so here is my new fat photo....(to the right) I think everyone is taking me too seriously i know i am not fat, doesn't mean i don't feel like it. ugh! i am definately becoming more and more immobile. sleep is interrupted every three hours to pee... still end up standing sometimes on the bus... walking is totally hard, it makes my stomach cramp, i think my average speed is 1 mph
can't believe that there is a human in my stomach now, and in a couple weeks my body is going to push her through my va-j-j completely changing the shape and anatomy of my abdomen and britney. however i am excited to pull myself through that and experience it. I still cannot concieve of the amazing action.
in a couple weeks we will meet our little girl. i know she is going to have my silliness and christian's innocence. she will have the cutest bubbly laugh. she will be a stubborn brat 'cause she is getting two strong streaks and will probably rolls her eyes like mommy. (sorry momma bear toman you will probably get some more of those from her as you did so many from me)
I still remember being in the old house, in our kitchen and you stomping over to me with your finger pointed into my face saying that if i roll my eyes one more time you will.... (anyways, too late now, but i think rolling my eyes was and still is involuntary, so sorry about that).
we are still working some things out, we are trying to make the birth experience everything we we imagine, but we are having troubles. the hospital we are supposed to deliver at, makes me ill to think of, i just don't want to bring her into the world there, besides it isn't ideal for me to be delivering there.
ugh, we will get it all worked out.
so i don't know how many other 8 month pregnant people can say this but, i can totally palm the floor with my hands still, and no i am not hurting her or myself.
Things i am thinking about,
simple walks around our neighborhood with her, just the three of us,
taking her to the beach this summer, with a little beach hat,
talking her to play groups,
meeting moms that are young, hip, and have similar ideals,
seeing christian become a dad,
knowing that this little girl is christian and i,
getting to know her personality
teaching her kindness, and acceptance, and love
1 comment:
Awwww Katie -- I love all of what you have said! It is so sweet to hear your heart. I can't wait til I see that sweet little girl. I am probably as excited about being a gramma for the first time - as you are being a first time mother! Christian hasn't written anything in his blog for a while -- tell him to get crackin'! I love that you both have a website for us to see your thoughts through this wonderful experience.
I love you!
Terre :o)
Post a Comment