so usually our routine is that the person that was working all day comes home and gets Sati for the evening. Then the other person makes dinner. (that hasn't totally worked out yet, because I still don't cook) but since I had to work today, last night Christian was to stay up with Sati while I went to bed. If she didn't lay down and fall asleep with me.
Last night, I nursed her and then went to the bedroom to sleep until she wanted to be fed again, because at the time she wasn't ready to sleep. So Christian hangs out with her for a half hour or something and he comes to the bed with her and was going to watch TV next to me just hanging out with her. So he sets her down. And I hadn't fallen asleep yet, but he lays her down in the nook of his arm. She just turns her head over to me and has like a half hour conversation with me.
It was adorable I couldn't have even tried to sleep.
1 comment:
Awww Katie -- that's adorable!
Love you! Terre :o)
Post a Comment