Alas, I have done it again, leaving you for weeks without news. Well I apologize again and won't bother with the excuses.
Since we last talked we have done alot. I have started working again, we found a new apartment, Christian has finished his second to last quarter of his undergrad, Sati has started being more attentive and vocal.
Things are great. Spring is setting in and we are getting to the lake more, Sati is staying somewhat awake to look around. We have stopped trying to put her in the crib at night because it is hopeless. We love sleeping with her, it is just that sometimes it hurts my body. But, we switch off and now in the bed with us, she will sleep from 10pm to 5am alot of the times. So that was a good move to make right before I went back to work. Those days can be long when the night is interrupted with nursing. She will use the crib later when she needs her own bed, maybe in a year. Nothing too much more new with Sati. The videos that I am posting on my blog and flickr will say it all. The blog's resolution sucks so I am trying to figure out how to get them on Flickr. so stay tuned for that.
Our new place, will be great. It is bigger, sunnier, closer to the lake, and in the same neighborhood. We will be giving up a larger kitchen, bedroom, and nice bath. but the living space is incomparable to any we have had before. It will be elegant and romantic! I do think I have a nack for finding good spaces and good landlords. Seriously I am awesome.
Work is good, it is nice to get back to the clients I left in the dust. I just don't expect that many people will be willing to try new product with the economy they way it stands. People were playing it conservative before we really entered the recession. But, there are good ones out there that managed their money right and will invest. There is a great guy in CA that will really do wonders hopefully I will land him next week. I got him really excited on Thursday that I don't think he will wait until mid-summer to pull the line in. But on a different note, work is great because Christian is home with Sati. Hearing them play in the morning really does motivate me to head out the door. He has been needing this time with her.
So now I think things are perfect. We have our little daughter and life is blossoming and moving forward. All we can do is hold on, live and laugh...
I love and miss you, and so excited to see you all soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment