So nothing too new, in the past day or so.
but FYI to all that will eventually hold Sati. She has done this before, but as of lately she is doing it more frequently. And thankfully, Christian was holding her on the chair today, otherwise Sati may have been introduced to the floor unintentionally.
What she does now is heave herself into different positions. However most of the time, it is backward. I think she gets uncomfortable and begins by wiggling and then will just heave herself backward. Hoping to find another more comfy position. Everyone needs to be warned because this is major cause for our little girl falling. Un-phased today she threw herself into the crease of the coach beside Christian.
So, be aware our little girl trusts everyone holding her so much that she expects you to catch her no matter what she does.
1 comment:
I love these stories. can't wait to see her. At least when I do come I can walk her along the shore. Auntie LT
Post a Comment