OUR LIFE WITH SATI

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So I think my little baby has fallen in love with my boobs. Sometimes all her body language and wiggles while feeding just say "num, num, num num num...mum..numnum
It's 2am and 4/5 of us are in bed. I've tried to put her in the crib twice now and she won't have it. Even if I get her in there sucessfully she wakes up when she farts. Last night we were up till 3. I could have just put her in the bed with us but, I'm still nervous. I like sleeping with her but sometimes its really uncomfortable, mostly it bugs my knees. Its weird to explain, its similiar to the problems i had sleeping while pregnant. But its my last resort, which by that time I told Christian to go to bed so he could get through the next day of work, I'm get nervous because I don't like to bring her into bed with us when he doesn't know that I did so. But last night, I didn't want to do that so my last resort was the car seat. Which only work on the second attempt such only worked after about five other tries and two poopings. Huh sometimes that is the only thing keeping her up, hours and hours until she let's it rip, and then she goes limp. But last night, in the car seat she slept like a freakin rock. It felt weird to have her there but I did it. She didn't even wake up to nurse. As I predicted, she stirred a little and then Christian woke to tend to her but he couldn't find her, he got worried that she was under the blankets or pillows in the bed. I felt horrible for scaring him.

Now at 2am she is asleep next to my boob. How will I get her to the crib tonight?

I had a wonderful thought yesterday: seesaws!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you and think sati being a new addition into the family. Can't wait to see her. I love the mailing you sent me! Auntie LT

amy said...

I had a thought today: You guys will need to get a baby seat for your bikes!