is this the chicago or the oshkosh shower? i'm in for both either way.
Glad I got my yarn on order. Now I just have to figure out how to tweak the pattern to look the way I see it in my head...cool.
I work that weekend can we change it to the week before or after??? Love mom
We are upset that we will miss the shower. We will be there shortly after her arrival.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is this the chicago or the oshkosh shower? i'm in for both either way.
Glad I got my yarn on order. Now I just have to figure out how to tweak the pattern to look the way I see it in my head...
cool.
I work that weekend can we change it to the week before or after??? Love mom
We are upset that we will miss the shower. We will be there shortly after her arrival.
Post a Comment