

all right all,
Christian is already worried about boys, she looks pretty cute, her nose is so perfect.... YEY!!! our little honey doll.
her head is a normal size, thank god! and she almost weighs a pound. and this is only the second time she we have seen her on the screen but she always wiggles her butt, i hope she is just like me..... sure, with some modifications, but then again i think that my personality even with its extremes allows for a greater sense of passion.....maybe who knows
(you can click on all these photos to enlarge)
here are some looks of how i think she will dress, or at least what i will suggest

6 comments:
Congratulations! We are excited to see her when she gets here.
oh she is going to be so cute. Look for a package at UPS tomorrow!!!! Surprise. Love mom
she is going to be the best dressed kid ever! I know this because her mom always looks good!
i noticed some attitude in the young faces, i bet my niece will have a strong attitude at an early age. AUNTIE LINDSEY
which one is the hair?
its the one in the gray/denim picture all the way to the left with the curls right? if not it should be :)
I really like the gray sweater with the gold sequins. I'll start on that now that way by the time I am done she might be as big as the girl in the pic!
Post a Comment