morning everyone,
in case any of you forgot Christian's blog, it might give you a laugh to check it out now. designerdad.blogspot.com then come back and finish reading this post
just to clear things up about my little baby revvy pooh in Christian's video. I don't want my little guy getting any bad rap. For one, he was drowling cause the pill was stuck in his cheek and dissolving, causing him to savilate uncontrollably. Two,Christian thought it was so amazing that he taped it and added crazy animal noises, so that is not Rev sounding so crazy.
MY LITTLE ONE IS NOT SO VICIOUS. look at those sweet little eyes and know he isn't the devil is feline form.
2 comments:
I'm sure that tasted awful. Hope he is feeling better and I hope your apartment is swelling fresh again. Enjoy the weekend with Jason and Melissa. Auntie Lindsey
Tag! your it! details on my blog..
Post a Comment