OUR LIFE WITH SATI

Monday, July 28, 2008

things i plan to instill in this little life




1. to give everyone a chance, to first start with a smile, and love for strangers
2. to be open minded.... to not get stuck thinking in one certain way but always learning and considering other perspectives..
3. to not get stuck thinking in one religion that causes a stagnant naive perspective on living and dying. whereas living and learning... and truly being open minded allows for one to grow and accept new thoughts.... to be able to continue developing our minds and conceptions for how we can to be and why we might be here... for no one really can ever know...
4. on the same note... not to be wrapped up in trying to understand the purpose behind us or this world.... but rather just to live and invest time into enlightening your own and others lives....
4. to always remember the environment we stem from... and live within, a connection greater than anything man-made....
5. to have compassion for ALL living things... we all live on this planet for a reason...
6. to laugh as often as possible
7. to be stupid, and silly 
8. on the same note... to be mature and serious when the time calls..
9. to work to get what one desires
10. not to worry but only to be aware of concerns... and then to work on fixing and planning....
11. to fall hard in love...... and regardless of what happens... learn and move on....
12. to take time to really see the world in which so many other people live and so many cultures buzz.... experience the unknown.... to refresh and develop yourself 
13. to not settle.... live to work.... not to settle but find happiness......................
14. to find yourself painted with life's colors...............................
15. to be saturated with everything great in life............................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more Baby! I'm glad that we are so much on the same page. It's comforting. I do have one problem though. I think I should be the one to teach the baby how to count. It seems as though you listed #4 twice.

P.S. Is it cool if I adapt you idea for my blog? There are some things that I want to add.

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! Congrats on the little one on the way! Sounds like you've got a good plan of teaching there...if only we could get everyone to feel the same way, we'd be set! Take care!

Leslie in MD