
so guess we are at 13 weeks, which means I am out of the first trimester. ..........
..................but dammit i don't really feel better.
.......
or glowing, or .........wonderful.............argh!
but i guess i can just hope and wait and bare it.......
anyways, hope you like the ultrasound photos. ........we didn't find out the sex but
guess we know now it ain't twins...... :)
love everyone! katie
7 comments:
Hopefully you will feel better soon!!!
Mel :)
Oh I am so excited to see the baby I can't wait, you can see the ribs, head, arms, legs and the spine. These are so neet. love Mom
Well you certainly look like you are glowing in the picture!
My favorite song with Cormac was "Lump" by The Presidents of the United States of America. We would sing - it's lump, it's lump, it's lump, is that a head?
I am so happy for the two of you!
This is so cool Katie. I'm really happy for you and, like your Mom, hope I get a chance to "maul" the kiddo one day!!
I'll keep watchin! - What colors do you like? Never mind, I'll come up with something. soft, cozy, woolly (you don't have wool allergies, do you?)
I wish I could enlarge them!
Do I have to run knitting patterns past you or do you trust me enough to just start knitting?
Pick 3 colors for your armless, legless kitty and I will get started!
luv you guys
I love you Baby. I hope your day went well today. I'm going to try to leave class early, so I can see you sooner.
What !! Amy knits?? Is that cousin Amy?
Well you may not have to run patterns by her, my dear, but let's you and I not duplicate, call or write me...you know the place !
Pat
Post a Comment